TOM 'BIG AL' SCHREITER

Actually, this story has happened to me many times.

After an opportunity meeting, an elderly person comes up to me and says, 

"Wow. Work a few years part-time, and then never work again. I am 68 years old. I wish I would have known about this when I was younger. I spent my whole life working for someone else, and I had no time to do what I wanted to do in life."

You can almost feel what that person is feeling inside. It is sad. No one told that person there were choices.

I was lucky. Someone told me about network marketing when I was 23 years old. Pure luck. But because that person gave me a presentation, I had a choice. I feel so sorry for those people who didn't even have a chance to refuse.

And that is why we should talk to everyone about network marketing.

It is okay if our prospects refuse to join. No problem. They had an opportunity to make their own decision, and that decision will have results in their life.

But I do think it is criminal if we refuse to give them a choice. If we withhold the opportunity from them, never let them know about network marketing, well, that is just cruel.

Please do someone a favor today. Tell them about network marketing. Then, let them make the decision that will affect their life forever.